Medical Billing Forum

Billing => Facility Billing => Topic started by: sls on May 05, 2011, 12:49:33 PM

Title: missing charges
Post by: sls on May 05, 2011, 12:49:33 PM
i am billing for an asc facility, we just discovered that we were missing charges. do i need to send as a corrected claim, since we were paid on one service, or can i just send as a new claim without changing the tupe of bill.   thanks in advance...
Title: Re: missing charges
Post by: Michele on May 06, 2011, 06:42:29 AM
I would do a corrected claim.  There may be timely filing issues, or their allowance may be changed based on the additional charges.