Author Topic: License  (Read 1055 times)


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 98
« on: January 10, 2012, 10:45:39 AM »
If a therapist is licensed in another state than where they are rendering the services and are in the processes of applying for a license in the state they are rendering the services can they work under a supervising therapist in that state? Or do they need to be licensed in that state to provide any services at all?


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 29
Re: License
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 11:58:59 AM »
I would call the division of licensure and ask them to be sure.