Payments > Insurance Payments

Payment Groupers


I am questioning payments on RFA codes 64633 thru 64636 for an ASC facility claim. What reimbursement group should they be paid from? Some insurances are paying for grouper 1 and others grouper 2.

According me they should pay from grouper 1 and if any insurance is paying from grouper 2 you must call and try to reprocess the claim with correct grouper 1 because rates are higher in grouper 1. for more detail you can review

*Please tell where the services were rendered for more specific help...

Best Regards
Pankaj Gangwani

These services are in Virginia.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version