Billing > Facility Billing

OP mental health medical billing- Medicaid adult.


Trying to bill a cpt code of 90847 UC to Medicaid. This is an adult client and beginning July 2016, they have been denying my claims for place 11 for this code. Was wondering if anyone knows what place of service I should use for Medicaid to pay? We are an outpatient mental and behavioral health agency. Any input would be valuable. Thank you!

When you say you are a "mental health and behavioral health agency" what do you mean "agency"?  There really isn't enough info to know for sure but it sounds to me like you are credentialed with the insurance carriers as some type of facility as opposed to simply a provider's office.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version