Author Topic: psychologist consult in SNF  (Read 267 times)


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 77
psychologist consult in SNF
« on: June 23, 2022, 06:14:36 PM »
Does anyone know if Medicare pays for a psychologist to consult with social worker, or MD regarding patients in skilled nursing, when patients are unable to talk for themselves or have behavior problems?  If so what CPT can I use?
Thank you in advance for any help.