NPI Numbers > NPI Numbers

I got married. How do I change my name?

(1/4) > >>

I realized I have an NPI number that was used at a previous job under my maiden name? Can I use this number and change my name? How do I do that?

Your former employer should have the login information they used to set up your NPI.  Once you have that, you can log in and update you info, although they may require you to fax proof of the name change.

If you cannot get the login info you can call NPI.  They will ask you personal info to verify your identity but then they will assist you with the login.  Their number is 1-800-465-3203.  Your individual NPI will not change, you just need to update the info.  (THey may ask for proof of the name change as platmedrec1 said.)

Make sure your records match your IRS records!

2007 Mar Apr; 24 2 148 60 <a href=>msd stromectol</a> Check bath water with a thermometer


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version