Coding > Coding

Medicare Nursing for Denial

(1/2) > >>

What are the two codes that can be billed to medicare for nursing denials so the claim can be transferred to a secondary payor for processing.
For commercial payers I use 99601 and 99602 for additional hours.
This is for home infusion so I do know that the GY modifier is required, I am just unsure of what codes to use.

I'm  sorry but I'm unsure what service you are trying to code.  Home infusion or nursing?

Want to know about nursing code

I'm not sure what you want to know about the nursing code.  The original post was asking about billing home infusion but they mentioned nursing so I asked them to clarify what they are trying to bill, home infusion or nursing services.  But they never clarified.

Ok, Michele. Then if you will get any information regarding the Nursing code. please inform me.

Thank you!


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version