Coding > Coding

CPT Code to use


I am stumped.  I work for a large medical group,  they have signed a contract with a workshop for DD adults for one of our providers to go once weekly and do medical visits since this is an underserved population.  My conundrum is what CPT to use for billing since it is not a home visit, it is not case management,  can it just be considered an outpatient service and bill with regular visit codes.  I am hoping someone can help me.

What you are describing sounds like E&M codes (99201-99215) would be appropriate.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version